- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights? What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use? How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
- Further Information
1) What data do we collect ?
VillaMartin Rentals collects and retains the following personal data from our customers:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Address Details
In addition we collect and retain details of bookings placed through our website. We do not collect or retain any payment method data. All payment processing is handled securely off our site
2) How do we collect your data?
You directly provide VillaMartin rentals with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you :
- Book Online
- Make a Payment
We do not receive or retain any data about you indirectly or from third parties.
3) How will we use your data?
VillaMartin Rentals collects your data so that we can:
- Open and manage your account
- Process your bookings
- Provide you with information about your account and bookings
If you have agreed to receive marketing data, you may opt out at any time to stop VillaMartin Rentals from contacting you for marketing purposes
4) How do we store your data?
VillaMartin Rentals securely stores your data at secure data centres in the UK
VillaMartin Rentals will keep your account and transaction data for as long as you maintain an account with us. You may choose to de-register your account at any time at which point your personal account data will be deleted.
5) What are your data protection rights?
VillaMartin Rentals would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that VillaMartin Rentals correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that VillaMartin Rentals erase your personal data if you decide to de-register
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data if you feel it has been used inappropriately
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that VillaMartin Rentals transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Maintaining data as you move around the website
- Understanding how you use our website
7) What type of cookies do we use?
- Client side Cookies to maintain your Logged-In Status
- Server Session Variables to manage your state whilst logged in
- We do not use any form of advertising or tracking cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
8) Privacy policies of other websites
9) How to contact us
10) For further information on GDPR